Thursday, February 5, 2009

look above us...


It was a tiring but fun fun weekend at tagaytay... my boyfriend and i finally had that special time that we shared together and we had the most out of it...

we went home almost around 11pm and i jumped right in the sack... i didn't have that much sleep so i was excited to see my bedroom again...

it wasn't that long when i drifted off and...

... ... ... huh...

there were around four armed men who barged inside our room... i was lying in bed with my friends george and mhel... my bf was standing and tried to pull out something under the bed... i could hear my heart started pounding... it was the shock and the panic that mixed inside my head that made me stutter while i tried a desperate word out of each breath...

all of them pointed guns at us and my bf pointed his own gun, the one that he got under the bed...

"tart... don't!!!" i shouted "please!!! he's just kidding... we're not gonna do anything!!! what do you need?"

my bf put down his gun and crawled over the bed to be beside me...

one of the armed men, grabbed mm arm and pulled me closer... there was this guy that seem so familiar... he didn't have any gun with him but his presence surely made him the leader of the group...

i forced myself to ask him...

"why are you doing this? are you gonna kill us?" i tried to pull that sentence out of my heavy breathing...

"we will kill you..." his eyes drew certainty in his words " but not now... but we will kill you!"

it was those words that shook me off to my consciousness....

... ... ... huh...

george was beside me on my bed. my bf was fixing the room and i was trying to catch my breath.

"i had the most vivid nightmare..." i slowly told the whole story to them...

"honey you're just tired of the trip... go back to sleep" he said while walking towards me and kissed my forehead

it was just a dream and i went back to sleep...

... ... ... 2 in the morning...

i was awaken by a sudden thug of the bed.

"tart... look above me... there's a coffin... there's a mirror..." my bf was trembling while he said those words.

"i cant see anything" i tried to look at the ceiling just above our bed but i cant see anything... " tart... youre dreaming..."

"no! im awake tart... look its there...." he insisted while trying to hug me...

i wrapped my arms around him and pulled him towards me...

"wait!!!" my bf shouted while he was trying to reach for his feet..."someone is grabbing my legs... i cant let go! tart somebody is holding my feet!!!"

i didn't felt anything around my feet... so i sat up and pulled him to consciousness...

"its just a dream baby... look... there's no one there..." i hugged him tight and laid him back to his pillow. "lets go back to sleep ok... don't worry tart... ill be here to protect you..."

it wasnt that long when my bf finally got back to sleep, but i cant seem to focus and sleep... those dreams... both of us... almost at the same time... what could it mean?

are we just tired of the trip?

No comments: